Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Short update


I haven't written in a while but here's a short update of our past week. Brynlees had a cough for about a week now and all of a sudden she got really sick over the weekend. She had a really bad cough and cold and we finally ended up taking her to the ER Sunday evening because she was coughing so hard she was either choking or throwing up. They took her temperature, pulse ox, and listened to her lungs. They basically said her lungs sounded fine and just sent us home. Which is fine I guess at least I knew something wasn't terribly wrong and I would be able to sleep that night. Besides we had an appointment with her dr the next day. She weighed 13 lbs 4 oz and was 25 inches long and had just turned 9 months on Sunday. They tested her for RSV which came back negative, thank goodness, but she does have bronchiolitis which is basically congestion, crackling and wheezing in your small airways I think?! Something like that. So they put her on a nebulizer for a couple days to see if it helps and I can already tell a difference. This is the first time she's been sick since we've brought her home so it was kinda scary. Especially with how bad her cough was. Please just pray our sweet girl gets better soon and can stay nice and healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brynlee Jo Bucklen

Hi loved ones!  Many of you have been asking if we would start a blog to keep you all updated on Brynlee's progress.  So here goes, let...